This is a very beautiful necklace with a pendant, made with different stitches. It’s an intermediate project. You should be familiar with peyote stitch, other stitches I’ve explained in the tutorial.
Beading Instruction for Sunset Magic Necklace is very detailed, step by step with photos of each step.
Material you need:
– Miyuki seed beads 15/0, 11/0
– Miyuki Delica 11/0
– Swarovski bicones 3mm
– Polaris beads 6mm (or any other beads/pearls you have), 2 pcs
– Lunasoft cabochon 24mm round
– Fireline 6 lb or Nymo thread D
– Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
For example, in the U S you can find Lunasoft cabs here:
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions