Here is an advanced beading project for you.
I fell in love with Swarovski crystal volcano rivolis… I’ve started with earrings, then I decided to make a bracelet and finally I finished with a necklace 🙂
Beading tutorial is very detailed with photos of each step. In the tutorial you will find the material list for Madame Butterfly necklace with links of online shops in case that you want to use the same colors as I did.
Material you need:
– Miyuki seed beads 11/0
– Swarovski rivolis 14mm and 12mm
– Swarovski bicones 4mm
– Round beads, 2 colors
– Swarovski Margaritas 10mm
– Drop, Swarovski crystal, Crystal Passions®, crystal copper, 13×6.5mm faceted briolette pendant
– FireLine (recommended) or Nymo thread
– Beading needle size 12 (Tulip needle recommended)
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions