Maroon bracelet is made with Preciosa fire-polished beads, pearls and Miyuki seed beads 11/0 and 15/0.
About the color:
Maroon is a rich, deep red color. Maroon is derived from French marron” (chestnut).The first recorded use of maroon as a color name in English was in 1789. Vajrayana Buddhist monks, such as the Dalai Lama, wear maroon robes.
Maroon Bracelet is reversible (you can wear it from the both side). I prefer the back side .
Beading tutorial is very detailed, as always. Step by step with photos of each step.
Material you need:
- Fire-polished beads 4mm,
- Pearls 4 mm (2 colors),
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0 and 15/0,
- FireLine 6lb smoke or Nymo thread D
- Beading needle size 12
The tutorial for Maroon bracelet you can find in my shop
A review of the Tutorial:
Submitted by kit On Tue, 07/24/2012 – 14:51 (http://www.jewelrylessons.com/review/fabulous-tutorial-maroon-bracelet)
This is a wonderful tutorial. It is easy to follow. The pictures show clearly the directions and there are also written instructions. The bracelet is lovely and comes out as shown.
- The step by step pictures were very clear and helpful.
- All materials are available from any local or internet bead source.
- I have a tendancy to jump ahead in my mind, and did, but if you follow the insturctions they are precise.
- I followed the general colorway that Eliad2 shows, as I had similar colors in my stash.
- This bracelet is for intermediate beaders. It takes some time, but is well worth the effort.|
- I have problems at times with tension, but this bracelet held it’s shape. Great tutorial.
I have only made one so far, but plan on adding another in a different color scheme.
Here are some more results of the tutorial:
My beading friend Reme Molina Perea using my pattern for Maroon Bracelet made her own Well done! This is the back side of her bracelet.
Sandrine L (Alcaline) made this GORGEOUS bracelet using this pattern.
Visit her blog for more beaded beauties!
Thank you Sandrine for sharing.
Galina Nakova made those two bracelets using the pattern for Maroon Bracelet.
With ring is great also! More on her blog.
Piratchada T. BeeJang made this gorgeous bracelet:
She has a shop on Etsy with all those gorgeous beading goodies… Please visit her shop.
Marron Bracelet beaded by Laura Ricca: