The turtle has a few predators, which gives it an innocent energy. This also increases its lifespan, and so holds the symbolic meaning for longevity in many cultures.
After I saw a sea turtle, swimming around our boat, I decided to make one. Here it is!
Beading instruction for the Turtle Pendant has 30 pages with a lot of photos.
For beaded Turtle Pendant you need:
– Seed beads size 15/0 and 11/0
– Swarovski bicones 3mm and 4mm
– Swarovski cabochon 4120, oval shaped 18x13mm
– Swarovski pearls 4mm (or other pearls what you have in that size)
– FireLine 0.006 (recommend) or Nymo thread D
– Beading needle size 12
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased.
See my Terms&Conditions