Super Cocktail Ring 2
Is another big cocktail ring with Lunasoft cabochon and Superduo beads. If you like big rings (as much as I do :)) – eye-catchers, then this one is for you. Also good as a gift.
It’s easy and quick to make.
Beading Tutorial for Super Cocktail Ring 2 is very detailed, with clear beading instructions, step by step and with photos of each step.
Material you need:
– Miyuki seed beads 11/0 and 15/0
– Czech Super Duo 2 hole Beads, 2.5x5mm
– Lunasoft cab 24mm, round
– Swarovski bicones 3mm – 2 colors
– Adjustable ring base with flat pad 10mm or 12mm.
– FireLine 0.06 or gold Nymo D thread (the thread has to match the colors of the beads). – Needle size 12 or even better Tulip needle 11
– Glue E-6000
ou are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions