Is my first project with Piggy beads (two hole beads).
Piggy bead is a 4 x 8 mm dome-shaped bead with a hole in the center and an offset hole 3 mm from the center hole. Pendant is 5.5 cm in diameter.
Beading Tutorial for Naomi Pendant is very detailed with clear beading instructions, step by step and with photos of each step.
More pictures of Naomi Pendant beaded by my beading friends and me.
Material you need:
– Miyuki seed beads 8/0 and 11/0
– Piggy beads (two hole beads)
– Superduo beads 2.5 x 5 mm
– Swarovski bicones 3mm
– Swarovski rivoli 14mm
– FireLine 6lb or Nymo thread D
– Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions