Beautiful necklace made with Glass Cabochon by Puca® 25 mm, Opaque Green Turquoise Marble. You may use any other Cabochon in that size for this beading project.
You may use a different type of pearls, pear or teardrop crystals, fire-polished beads, Swarovski crystals to embellish it even more.
Project level: This pattern is for intermediate/advanced beaders.
Beading Tutorial for Latticia Necklace is very detailed, easy to follow, step by step, with clear beading instructions and color photos of each step.
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0, 8/0, 15/0 (I also use Toho permanent finish 11/0 around the bezel). It’s optional…
- Glass Cabochon by Puca® 25 mm, or any cabochon in that size.
- Swarovski Chaton round stone 1088, 8mm
- Fire-polished beads 4mm
- Glass pearls 2mm (you can use size 8/0 beads in case that you don’t have those)
- Fireline 6lb
- Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
The Beading Tutorial for Latticia Necklace is a PDF file.
Instruction for download:
After the payment is completed you will be redirected to ellad2.com where you will find the link(s) for download. Click on ‘download’ and you can save your tutorial(s)
You will also get an email with the order confirmation with the link(s) for download. Click on the link(s) and the download will start. Save the document on your computer. Please, check your spam/junk folder. You can always check your order-status
You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions