You can make your necklace without the last two rows (with the second color of Zoliduo and pearls) if you prefer thin necklaces.
Project level: All levels – It might be a challenge for the beginners.
Beading Tutorial for Kani Necklace is very detailed, easy to follow, step by step, with clear beading instructions and color photos of each step.
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0, 15/0
- 2-hole Irisduo beads (I got mine from Potomac beads. They have packages with approx. 56 beads per tube what is enough for the mid-length necklace). Mine is 45 cm/ 17.7″ long.
- 2-hole Zoliduo beads: left and right version (gold and Labrador). Potomac beads have packages with approx. 50 beads/tube which is enough for the mid-length necklace.
- 2-hole Zoliduo beads – right version only.
- Swarovski bicones 4mm
- Czech round beads/pearls 3mm
- Clasp (barrel clasp in my case)
- Fireline 6lb
- Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
The Beading Tutorial for Kani Necklace is a PDF file.
Instruction for download:
After the payment is completed you will be redirected to ellad2.com where you will find the link(s) for download. Click on ‘download’ and you can save your tutorial(s)
You will also get an email with the order confirmation with the link(s) for download. Click on the link(s) and the download will start. Save the document on your computer. Please, check your spam/junk folder. You can always check your order-status
You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions
Copyright©Ellad2® – 2017