is a beautiful pendant with new Piggy beads. Piggy bead is a 4 x 8 mm dome-shaped bead with a hole in the center and an offset hole 3 mm from the center hole.
Beading Tutorial for Aurora Pendant with piggy beads is very detailed with clear beading instructions, step by step and with photos of each step.
More pictures of Aurora Pendant made by my beading friends and me
Material you need:
– Miyuki seed beads size 11/0 and 15/0
– Czech SuperDuo beads 2.5 x 5 mm (two hole beads)
– Czech Piggy beads (two hole beads)
– Czech glass pearls 4 mm
– Swarovski rivoli 14 mm
– FireLine 6lb or Nymo thread D
– Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions