These exquisite and bling earrings are made with Swarovski coin beads. Gold one are made with Swarovski bicones and seed beads and for the other one I replaced the bicones with fire-polished beads. I explained how to make both earrings, because by gold one I use other order of beads on some places.
Project level: Intermediate, you should be familiar with peyote stitch.
Beading Tutorial for Alma Earrings is very detailed, easy to follow, step by step, with clear beading instructions and with color photos of each step.
- Seed beads size 11/0, 15/0, 8/0
- Swarovski coin beads 16mm
- Swarovski bicones 4mm for Gold earrings or Fire-polished beads 4mm for the other earrings
- Ear wires
- Fireline 6lb – recommended because you are going to pass few times through size
- Beading Needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
Alma Earrings KIT (tutorial + material) with new color pallets is available here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CzechLaVie
The Beading Tutorial is a PDF file. After the payment is completed you will be redirected to ellad2.com where you will find the download link for your purchased tutorial(s). You will also get an email with the order confirmation and the download link. (please, check your spam/junk folder)
You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased. See my Terms&Conditions