The turtle has few predators, which gives it an innocent energy. This also increases its lifespan, and so holds the symbolic meaning for longevity in many cultures. Animal symbolism of the turtle includes: creation, patience, strength, longevity etc.
After I saw a sea turtle, swimming around our boat, I decided to make one. Here it is!
Beading instruction for the Turtle Pendant has 30 pages with a lot of photos. Step by step.
For beaded Turtle Pendant you need:
- Seed beads size 15/0 and 11/0
- Swarovski bicones 3mm and 4mm
- Swarovski cabochon 4120, oval shaped 18x13mm
- Swarovski pearls 4mm (or other pearls what you have in that size)
- FireLine 0.006 (recommend) or Nymo thread D
- Beading needle size 12
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased.
See my Terms&Conditions