Polaris earrings or pendant
This is another project with Superduo beads. Easy and fun to make. You will not need too much time to make an earring or pendant.
I explained how to make a bail for the pendant and how to put the ear wire. So, you will choose what you are going to make. Or maybe both…
If you have more beading experience you can make also a very nice bracelet.
The size of the pendant/earring is 4 cm diameter.
The tutorial is very detailed, step by step with photos of each step.
Material you need:
- Miyuki seed beads 11/0 and 8/0
- Superduo beads
- Drop bead, crystal or Spindles what I used (you can find beautiful Spindles Czech beads in Etsy shop Czechlavie )
- Polaris or any Round bead/pearl 6mm
- Fireline 6 lb or Nymo thread D
- Beading needle size 12 or even better Tulip needle
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased. See myTerms&Conditions