Fiesta Necklace is made with a lot of Miyuki seed beads, Swarovski bicones, Preciosa Ornela fire-polished beads and flowers … Actually, you can use what ever you have in order to embellish your necklace.
The base of the the Fiesta necklace is tubular netting beading stitch with some variations. I explained the stitch step by step in the tutorial.
Beside the Fiesta necklace with acrylic flowers, I made a Variation for all of you who don’t want to use flowers. I’ve explained a different way of embellishment in the middle part of the necklace. Variation is with purple Polaris frosted bead 18 mm, but you can put any big pearl you have, or pendant…
Beading tutorial is very detailed. Step by step. Easy to follow, clear beading instructions with photos of each step.
Material you need:
– Miyuki seed beads size 15/0, 11/0, (or any other brand what you have in those sizes)
– Swarovski bicone 3mm,
– Fire-polished beads 4mm,
– Dagger beads 5x16mm,
– Transparent Violet Acrylic Flower Beads, 13mm (I bought mine in this Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/59744472/60-transparent-violet-acrylic-flower),
– Pearls 8mm,
– Polaris bead 18mm (or any bead, pearl or pendant what you have…) if you want to make a Variation of Fiesta Necklace
– Beading needle size 12 (would be great if you have Tulip needle size 11 – I found them also on this web site)
– FireLine 6lb smoke or Nymo thread D
Beading tutorial for Fiesta Necklace is available in my shop